Watching my weight go DOWN!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Frustrated.

I'm still sick. The weather is awful; making trips to the pool and the gym not exactly easy or safe. I am ready to be healthy again and be able to stick to my regime! The triathlon is less than 3 months away and I am starting to freak out just a little bit. I feel like all of the progress I made last week is lost. Grrr. Ok, I'm finished with venting. Time to get into the positive.

Does anyone have any healthy recipes that might be yummy tasting as well?! I feel bad for my husband because there are about 3 "healthy and great tasting" recipes I know...so they tend to be made ALOT. I'm not a fish eater..which I know needs to change...but anything with chicken? Or even vegetarian.

It seems that my posts are getting shorter and shorter. Once I am able to get into the groove again I'll be able to actually document my progress..but I guess it IS a journey, and journeys always have bumps in the road :) I AM NOT GIVING UP--But pushing harder.

Oh and one of my blog friends has given me courage to put before pictures up...so those will be up this week. EEK. But it is what it is, and in April I will have pictures of a me that looks hopefully much different! Until tomorrow...

"Not by might nor by power but by my Spirit" says the Lord God Almighty. Zecariah 4:6

1 comment:

  1. I am so pumped that you are going to put pictures up! By the way...I am sure that you look great! A triathlon? I am totally impressed. My husband and I just ran a marathon together. We were cycling, but LOVED running so much more. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete