Watching my weight go DOWN!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Getting Re-motivated...

I am no longer sick! Praise God! So the routine begins again tonight AND my "Before" pictures will be up tonight...I.am.nervous. But this will help me in seeing the visible changing of my body. I will take pictures this month, next month, and in April...the day before the tri.

I am going to be honest, this week there was a battle with food and the food won...especially last night at the super bowl party. I find that when I am working out it is much easier to control what I put in my mouth. I think it motivates me more, and when you work out in the morning you don't want to waste that later in the day by eating a cookie. Clay said yesterday that he is going to do the triathlon with me!! yay! This will play a HUGE hand in my motivation. He is the best when it comes to encouragement.

Ok...the "juicy" stuff will come later today...haha...i'll let you know how my work out goes tonight after my week long hibernation.

But He said, "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God." (Luke 18:27)

4 comments:

  1. What's funny is that you encourage me just as much as I encourage you! We can do this. I will be here for you as much as a blogging buddy can! Have a good day and a great workout! Pumped to see your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the most powerful verses in the Bible! Entirely true and entirely sufficient =) love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading your blog! Remember it is OK to eat unhealthy food sometimes (so don't be too hard on yourself about the super bowl party), just try to limit it to a few bites! It's all portion control! Keep up the good work! I am watching what I eat and working out too--I know how you feel! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The time has come...POST THOSE PICTURES!

    ReplyDelete