Watching my weight go DOWN!

Friday, February 12, 2010

It's here! It's here!



My triathlon training guide is finally here!! And boy was I in for a RUDE awakening. So you know my nice little work out schedule that I thought was sooo challenging!? HA! That is nothing. This book gives you work out plans depending on your level of current fitness and what level of triathlon(sprint, olympic, ironman) you are working towards. Well according to this evaluation..I am a beginner and LEVEL 1 for my goal of a sprint tri. eek. But I truly believe that with this workout I can achieve my goal of losing weight and breezing across that finish line. The difference between my new "professional" schedule and old self-made one...is that the new one will SERIOUSLY push me to my limits every single day. And this will be how my body changes...not from me floating around in a pool for 45 min. thinking that my doing "something" is better than not doing anything. That might be true if I am just trying to float around life but HELLO!! I have some huge goals to achieve.

Last night we had dinner with neighbors and didnt get finished until around 8 pm...but I still headed to the gym. I biked 7 miles and called it a day. lame, I know. I am so ready to start my new schedule and stick with it.

Oh, and in June, Clay and I and hopefully another couple are going on a cruise!!!!!! yesss. I am ready for a vacation and it's only february. But I am pumped. So not only do I have weight loss and the triathlon as motivators...but looking good on that cruise for my husband is quite a motivator in and of itself! I know how those girls wear bikinis....

Anyways, its friday, and I cant wait to spend time with my valentine! :) HAVE A HAPPY WEEKEND!!

And to go along with the Valentines Day theme...

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."1 Corinthians 13:13

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck with the training. I've got a long way to go before a triathalon!
    -FogDog Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahha you crack me up, and golly, do I say the same thing so many times "well at least I'm doing something" hahah! btw, I might look into getting a guide for something like that... I didn't have one when I did my tri, but I'd like to get one, so I can train, and one day do another one.. with you!! :) thanks for always making me smile!

    ReplyDelete