Watching my weight go DOWN!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Somebody has a case of the Mondays....

So the weekend was not very productive. As you know, I got a cold last week but on Saturday it became more debilitating than just annoying. I got a low grade fever and just felt icky all day. Therefore I slept. And slept. And slept. I feel much better today minus a stuffy nose! But at least my head doesnt feel like it wants to spontaneously combust. All that being said, I did absolutely zero excercise. Yes, I have lots of work to do this week.

Today is Clays 25th Birthday!! :) So we will be celebrating tonight...probably with some food that isnt exactly leaning towards the healthy side--but, hey, portion control right?! After we celebrate Clay's day, Katie and I will once again head to the gym tonight and I will be swimming in the morning. I actually MISSED working out this weekend. Another first for my life.

WEIGH IN DAY!


139.8!! Back to what I weighed 2 weeks ago...this is good...especially since I was up two pounds last week.

Hopefully I can kick this cold to the curb and stay healthy during the rest of my training. Being sick seriously slows you down. Thats about all for the update as of now. This week should be much better and I will have more to report in the days to come!

"When a man is gloomy, everything seems to go wrong; when he is cheerful, everything seems right." Proverbs 15:15

2 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    Thanks for following my blog! So that you know, I will also be following yours! We, my friend, are in this together! Have a fantastic first day of February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work! I am about to go to the gym myself! ha ha

    ReplyDelete