Watching my weight go DOWN!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday...Oooohhhhh

What is it about the weekend that makes eating healthy so dagum hard? Though, Saturday was REALLY good sunday made up for it in a horrible way. On Saturday, I got up and ran with katie and did some weight training. Came home, cleaned a bit, and then went to the pool for about an hour. I ate really well the whole day...which I had to, to make up for my cracker barrell fiasco the night before. Then Sunday rolls around....and that was a different story. I ate a healthy breakfast. So I started off on the right track...but then we got to church. And at church they had DONUTS. so I ate two of those. grrr. Lunch wasnt bad..I had a 6" sandwhich from subway. Later in the afternoon I went to the gym...jumped on the treadmill and for some reason felt SO weak. My body was shaky and it was like I had never excercised before. So I jumped on the bike...not much better. Yesterday was just a bad day. After my "work out" which it definitely shouldnt be called that..I went home and a couple of our friends came over...I made spaghetti, green beans, and bread....and they brought a blueberry pie. BLUEBERRY PIE. It was delicious but I regret eating it now. Oh how I hate diet regrets. I am on my very best behavior for the rest of the week. The LAST weigh in for work is on Wednesday and the 5k is Saturday...so I kind of have alot to get working on. I am swimming tonight! My stroke is getting better and my lungs arent collapsing as quickly so I think those are all good signs of a building endurance ;) Pray that my motivation only gets stronger and that my mentality stays positive. LESS than 2 months to the triathlon...in the words of a teenie bopper...O.M.G.


Caroline...this picture is for you. I felt that you would appreciate the corniness of it ;)

"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it." 1 Corinthians 10:13


God has given me SELF CONTROL....where is it!? gr.

5 comments:

  1. See... that is why I do not go to church... too many temptations! (and that is supposed to be a joke so laugh!). HAHAHA! If it makes you feel better, I ate an entire medium pizza from Papa Johns this weekend (in one sitting!)... talk about feeling guilty! lol... Pizza is my weakness! help! haha. BTW I do not know how to post cartoons onto my post so I put them on your facebook :D enjoy! lol love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You absolutely can do it! I will check in on you each day! By the way, thanks for always providing ways for this journey to glorify God in your blog. That's a big deal. If you read my blog...you will totally get it! Take care hott momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be too hard on yourself we all slip up sometimes!! Just press forward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weekends are rough...I feel like Monday through Thursday are just recovery days sometimes! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great verse!! I love that one. Self control is a fruit of the Spirit...how often I forget that...

    Thanks for swinging by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete