Watching my weight go DOWN!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Not the Biggest Loser...

So, I weighed in this morning at 136 lbs. Which is GREAT...but it put me in second place in the weight loss challenge. I didn't win the big money but I DID gain health and I DID lose pounds. And inches :) I still have 16 pounds to go. My goal is to lose 8 lbs this month. Two pounds a week is totally doable. So I'm putting my mind to it...and we will pray for results! I'm not in a writing mood today...so this will be it. But I just wanted to update everyone! Halfway to friday!! :-D

5 comments:

  1. congrats on the weigh-in, you did great even if you didn't win the challenge! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are exactly right...you did lose weight and you did gain health. That's exactly how I feel about this whole bet at work; however, I would LOVE to win $400!!! Anyways...our final weigh in on Apr. 29th. I have 8 weeks! I can do this. To be honest, losing weight isn't the real issue. For me...it's staying focused and not fluctuating back and forth. Though I am at my smallest weight since hs, I have only lost 16 pounds since Jan. 1st. Great....but clearly I haven't given my all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you didn't win the big bucks. Runner up ain't bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you are a winner in my eyes! You are doing this for all the right reasons (money is just a perk). You are healthier and closer to your goal, and THAT is something money can't buy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job losing those lbs!!! I am right there with you about losing 8 lbs this month...what a success that would be! Let's do it together! I just got a trainer at the gym and I can hardly move I am so sore! haha

    ReplyDelete